Introduction to the BUSINESS HOUSE, inc.
The main reason Our Firm is one of the elite firms in Georgia (and the Southeast) is that
we do what we say. The following substantiates this fact.
- We will represent you in the transaction.
- We will match your skill set and talents to the business model.
- We customize our search to your criteria.
- We will obtain third party financing if necessary.
We will represent you in the transaction
- Our firm will contract with you to be your representative. The law of the State of Georgia allows us to do this.
- We maintain total confidentiality throughout the entire process.
- You will have access to our professional network of Lawyers, Accountants, Consultants, Wealth Managers and other professionals to help you obtain sound advice.
We will match your skill set and talents to the business model
- We will test and measure numerous personality traits to identify your strong and weak personal skill sets.
- We will provide ongoing business guidance and mentoring.
We will customize our search to your criteria
- Upon engagement, we will identify your financial goals and objectives and tailor our mailings, telemarketing and database search based on your industry and geographic requirements. (This can be done by exclusive engagement with weekly or monthly updates and reports concerning progress and results.)
- You will be introduced to a company that fits your needs.
- We do not rush the process; it can take 3 days, 3 weeks, 3 months or 3 years.
- We attempt to refine your investigation process to eliminate having to preview an over abundance of opportunities.
We will obtain third party financing for you if necessary
- We have strong Commercial Banking relationships that have known us for many years and can make decisions in a timely fashion.
- We use many Preferred Small Business Administration Lenders if necessary, eliminating paper work and potential headaches associated with the SBA.
- We use several asset-based lenders willing to provide working capital if necessary.